E – 1699 Phasing Options for Traffic Signals
Intended Audience:, Traffic, Highway and Civil Engineers
PDH UNITS: 3
This Traffic Signal design course describes the process used for selecting and evaluating traffic signal phasing options. Included in the course is a discussion of NEMA phase numbering, overlap designations, and design treatments for handling left turns.
At the conclusion of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Provide an discussion of NEMA phase numbering
- Describe sample phase rotations
- Explain the use of recall settings
- Explain rings and barriers
- Discuss the use of overlaps
- Explain dual entry operation and conditional service
- Present left turn treatment options
- Present signal flashing options and alternatives
No Reviews found for this course.