E – 1862 Complete Electric Vehicle Course
Intended Audience: Engineers; Technologists; and Managers.
PDH UNITS: 4
Day-by-Day pollution is increasing, which results in Global warming. We have understood that the maximum amount of pollution is made by ICE vehicles. To counter the ICE vehicles we have an option of Electric Vehicles.
Electric Vehicles are an emerging industry. Currently, Tesla is the global leader in Electric Vehicles, also we can see various startups are opening with innovative ideas in Electric Vehicle Industry. To be part of such organizations or companies we need to clarify the fundamentals of Electric Vehicles. We need to understand how it works, why we need them, and how it differs from our gasoline vehicles.
Complete Electric Vehicle Course is designed for everyone irrespective of their background. This course has an objective to make you climb the First step of the Electric vehicle ladder. This course will enable you to look at all the technical and entrepreneurial opportunities as an employee, policymaker, or business person.
This course focuses on the electric vehicle charging system and explores the leading technologies, development, and business model of charging stations. Electric vehicles are the future of transportation. Electric mobility has become an essential part of the energy transition and will imply significant changes for vehicle manufacturers, governments, companies, and individuals.
You’ll explore the most important aspects of this new market, including state-of-the-art technology of electric vehicles and charging infrastructure; profitable business models for electric mobility; and effective policies for governmental bodies, which will accelerate the uptake of electric mobility.
Electric Vehicle is the Future. Welcome to the FUTURE!
At the successful conclusion of this course, you will learn the following knowledge and skills:
Get a basic understanding of electric cars and learn about leading technologies, development of profitable business models and effective policies.
What you’ll learn:
- Role of electric vehicles in the energy transition.
- Basics of electric car and charging technology.
- Types of electric cars and how do they work.
- Introduction to the business of electric vehicles and their future potential.
- Policy ambitions and policy instruments for electric mobility.
Skill sets you will Gain:
- Emission Calculation
- Fuel Economy Calculation
- Art of Basic EV Design
- Art of Policymaking in EV Industry
- Art of Business Analyzing
Skill sets applicable in:
- Electric Vehicle Design & Development
- Electric Vehicle Design Business
- Complete clarity of why we need EVs and what are EVs?
- Complete understanding of how EV differs from ICE.
- Complete understanding of Electric Vehicle Business aspects.
- Clarity of what needs to be done to make EV policies strong.
- Complete understanding of how EV is helpful in the energy transition.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn everything about Electric Vehicle
No Reviews found for this course.