E – 1424 – Pennsylvania Laws and Board Rules for Professional Engineers
Intended Audience: all engineers
PDH UNITS: 2
This course provides a review of Pennsylvania requirements according to the board rules and the Engineer, Land Surveyor and Geologists Registration Law, Act of May 23, 1945. This course meets the requirements by Pennsylvania for continuing education.
This course presents the “Pennsylvania Engineer, Land Surveyor and Geologists Registration Law, Act of May 23, 1945” which serves as the course document. The topics covered include licensure requirements, examples of situations requiring a license, proper use of an engineer’s seal, exemptions to licensure requirements and categories of violations.
At the successful conclusion of this course, you’ll be able to identify and discuss:
- A review of the Pennsylvania Engineer, Land Surveyor and Geologists Registration Law, Act of May 23, 1945
- An awareness of the Pennsylvania, State Board of registration for engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologists
- A review of the continuing education requirements
- A basic understanding of Pennsylvania board’s disciplinary process
- Examples of exemptions by the board
- Examples of violations and penalties
No Reviews found for this course.