E – 1833 Engineering Ethics, The latest Updates to the Code of Ethics
Intended Audience: All Engineers.
PDH UNITS: 2
You will learn
- The latest update to the code of ethics
- The ethics code by ASCE, IEEE, ASNE and NSPE
- Easy to follow presentation of the code of ethics
- Lessons from case studies
This course presents the code of ethics in its simplest form. Making sure that engineers comply with the codes of ethics protects not only the society, but also protects the engineers. Sometime the line between ethical and unethical practice is blurry. Reviewing and fully understanding the code of ethics helps clarify this line. The course presents some case studies that help better understand incorporating the code of ethics into everyday practice.
At the successful conclusion of this webinar, you will learn the following knowledge and skills:
- The latest ASCE code of ethics (October 26. 2029 update)
- The latest IEEE code of ethics (June 2020 update)
- The latest ASME code of ethics (2012 update)
- The latest NSPE code of ethics (2009 update)
- Explanation of the code of engineering ethics
- Case studies to better understand the practical aspects of the engineering ethics
No Reviews found for this course.