E – 1728 New Jersey Statutes and Rules for Professional Engineers
Intended Audience: All Engineers.
PDH UNITS: 2
PDH UNITS: 2
This course provides a review of the New Jersey State Board of Professional Engineers and land Surveyors (NJ Board) requirements according to the board rules and the New Jersey statutes. This course meets the requirements by the New Jersey State Board for continuing education including the completion of at least 2 hr. of continuing education related to New Jersey laws and rules and/or ethics per renewal period.
This course presents the “New Jersey State Board of Engineers and Land Surveyors” rules and statutes which serves as the course document. The topics covered include licensure requirements, examples of situations requiring a license, proper use of an engineer’s seal, exemptions to licensure requirements and examples of violations.
At the successful conclusion of this course, you’ll be able to identify and discuss:
- The New Jersey Engineering Practice Act requirements for professional engineers
- New Jersey continuing education requirements for professional engineers
- Examples of violations and penalties
- Time frames of licenses and annual renewal dates
- Rules for firms and individuals to practice engineering in the New Jersey
- Examples of work considered to be the practice of professional engineering
- Examples of work not considered to be the practice of professional engineering
No Reviews found for this course.