E – 1595 – Basics in Sewage Treatment and Disposal
Intended Audience: Construction, Civil, Structural, and Mechanical Engineers
PDH UNITS: 4
Dive in to the basics of sewage treatment and disposal.
This online wastewater course developed by industry expert Don Parnell, PE covers the basic concepts of sewage treatment processes, sewage characteristics, sampling and testing procedures, disposal and monitoring of effluents, and types of treatment facilities.
Publication Source: US Navy (NAVEDTRA) Publication #14259A, Chapter 6
At the successful conclusion of this course, you’ll be able to identify and discuss:
- Sources of raw sewage
- Characteristics of sewage
- Sewage sampling and testing procedures
- Disposal of sewage effluents
- Monitoring of sewage effluents
- Design, installation, and characteristics of septic tanks, cesspools, and leach fields
No Reviews found for this course.