PDHSource.com is owned by PDH Source, a limited-liability corporation located in the state of Virginia. By using the PDHSource.com website, you agree to accept the terms and conditions described below.
* Federal Trade Commission FAIR
* Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
* Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM)
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
* When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or Professional Engineering state license numbers. You may, also, visit our site anonymously.
* Information that you provide to us when you create a user account is used to develop your course certificate of completion, which you may print upon successfully completing a course.
* To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
* To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
* To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
* To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
* To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
* After a transaction, your private information (such as your credit card number) will not be stored on our servers.
* If you choose to pay for a course using a credit card, we will provide information about you to PayPal, our secure online payment processing partner.
* We will provide information to your state engineering licensing board when requested or when necessary to meet your state’s reporting requirements for continuing education providers.
* Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
PDH Source uses PayPal & Stipe to process your online credit card payment. They both uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt information that is exchanged between you and your credit card company. You can feel comfortable that your information is secure with PayPal & Stripe, the most trusted payment processing companyS on the web.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information.
These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information or SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Contacting PDH Source:
If there are any questions regarding this terms and Conditions, you may contact us using the information below:
P.O.Box: 981, Charlottesville, VA 22902
All content included on this site, including, but not limited to courses, text, graphics, logos, button icons, files and the collective arrangement, display and presentation of the content is the property of PDH Source and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. You may use, download, view and print content on this site for educational, non-commercial purposes only. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of PDH Source. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information on this site without the express written consent of PDH Source. You may not use meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the PDHSource.com name or trademark without the express written consent of PDH Source.
Linking to PDHSource.com
You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of PDHSource.com so long as your website or the link does not portray PDHSource.com in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any PDHSource.com logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without the express written permission of PDH Source.
The course content contained on this site is provided for educational purposes only. It is intended to assist professional engineers in retaining and expanding their knowledge base for the sole end purpose of attaining engineering professional development hours (PDH’s). PDH Source makes no claims or warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy of information contained on this site or linked to this site. PDH Source makes no claims or warranties, express or implied, regarding the applicability to a specific task or project the information contained on this site or linked to this site. The services of an experienced, registered professional engineer should be employed before attempting to apply any content on this site to a particular task, application or project.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
PDH Source provides this site on an “as is” and “as available” basis. PDH Source makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, PDH Source disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose. PDH Source does not warrant that this site, its server, or email sent from PDHSource.com are free of viruses or other harmful components. PDH Source will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
By visiting PDHSource.com, you agree that the laws of the state of Virginia, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and PDH Source.
If you create an account with PDHSource.com, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, password and any discount codes issued to you and for restricting access to your computer and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. PDH Source reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or remove or edit content at any time without prior notification.
PDH Source does not offer any refund after payment has been processed.
Modification and Severability
PDH Source reserves the right to make changes to our website, policies and these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining conditions.
Your e-mail address is only used to send you our newsletter and information about the activities of PDH Source, LLC. You can always use the unsubscribe link included in the newsletter.
By using our site, you consent to our Terms and Conditions.
This policy was last modified on August 24, 2018