Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing (MEP) Engineering
Mr. A. Bhatia is an online PDH course provider of continuing education courses for professional engineers.
Mr. Bhatia is a graduate engineer with over 30 years of extensive experience in mechanical, electrical & plumbing (MEP) engineering, procurement and construction industry. Mr. Bhatia specializes in conceptual design, optimization studies, energy efficient and environmentally responsible system designs. He has been involved in setting up grass root projects from zero to commissioning, interfacing with architects, machinery suppliers, vendors for projects nationally and globally. He received 4-years bachelors’ degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited Delhi University in India.
His core strengths are in the following areas:
– HVAC, Loss Prevention and Plumbing
– Energy and Environmental Conservation
– Utility Systems (Compressed air, water treatment, cooling, power generation, boiler systems, plumbing, etc.)
– Mechanical Equipment (Chillers, fans, pumps, conveyors, EOT cranes, DG sets, welding, machining, heat transfer, etc.)
– Electrical and Control Systems (Motors, power factor, short circuiting, transformers, AC/DC circuits, etc.)
In his current role, Mr. Bhatia provides consulting services to infrastructure facilities including commercial buildings, shopping malls, supermarkets, airports, hospitals, chemical, biomedical and pharmaceutical facilities, industrial facilities, oil & gas, manufacturing, consumer products. He has worked with United Nations led program on energy conservation and clean development mechanism (CDM) jointly with renowned international experts. He has vast international experience on various global projects all over the world in US, UK, Australia, Canada and Middle East.
Mr. Bhatia has presented technical papers and has drafted nearly 70-energy audit and management reports. He has also published more than 100 technical courses for professional development hours.