E – 1585 – Ultrasonic Humidifiers
Intended Audience: mechanical engineers
PDH UNITS: 2
Did you know that if applied correctly ultrasonic humidifiers can reduce humidifier energy use by 90 to 93%?
Explore ultrasonic humidifiers including their applications, energy saving potential, maintenance considerations, supporting technologies, life cycle costs, and real-life case studies of ultrasonic humidification systems.
This online course developed by Steven Liescheidt, PE, CCS, CCPR describes how ultrasonic humidifiers are used in buildings to maintain humidity levels in order to:
- Ensure quality and handling capabilities in manufacturing processes
- Lower the transmission rate of disease-causing bacteria in hospitals
- Reduce static electricity in manufacturing clean rooms and computer rooms
- Provide higher levels of employee comfort
At the successful conclusion of this course, you’ll be able to identify and discuss:
- Ultrasonic Humidifier Applications
- Energy savings potential
- Maintenance considerations
- Life cycle costs
- Case studies