E – 1308 Reading and interpreting fluid power diagrams
Intended Audience: fire protection, civil, mechanical, petroleum, construction, and hydraulic engineers.
PDH UNITS: 3
0 STUDENTS ENROLLED
This course deals with the fundamental concepts of reading and interpreting fluid diagrams.
At the successful conclusion of this course, you’ll be able to identify and discuss:
- Valve Symbols
- Valve Actuators
- Control Valve Designations
- Piping Systems
- Sensing Devices and Detectors
- Modifiers and Transmitters
- Indicators and Recorders
- Examples of Simple Instrument Loops
- Miscellaneous P and ID Symbols
- Standards and Conventions for Valves
- P and ID Summary
No Reviews found for this course.