[Live Webinar] Solid Waste Management: Operations and Design
Intended Audience: Civil, Environmental and Waste Water Engineers
Credits: 2 PDH Units
This Webinar introduces an overview of solid waste landfill design, operation, and performance. It covers the materials related to Site Selection, Site Preparation, Equipment, Operation, Environmental Considerations, Bioreactor Landfill, Landfill Design, Completed Solid Waste Landfills, Solid Waste By-Products and their beneficial use. The Webinar is suggested for civil engineers, environmental engineers, and solid and hazardous waste landfill managers and operators.
The Webinar helps understand the processes and needs of Solid Waste Landfills, Site Selection, Site Preparation, Equipment, Operation, Environmental Considerations, Bioreactor Landfill, Landfill Design, Completed Solid Waste Landfills, Beneficial Use of Solid Waste By-Products such as leachate and gas. It solves several problems as well as reviews the HELP Model and LandGEM run results to understand the extent of solid waste landfill operations, design, and related issues.
Date: TBA (Rescheduled to a later Date)
Credits: 2 PDH Units
Upon completion of the course, the student should understand:
- Discuss the requirements for landfill site selection and preparation.
- List the equipment necessary to run a solid waste landfill.
- Explain the operational procedure of solid waste landfill.
- Interpret the environmental considerations for solid waste landfill operations and design.
- Illustrate the types of bioreactor landfills.
- Discuss the beneficial use of solid waste by-products.
- Recognize the software used in solid waste landfill operations and design.
Special Webinar Instructions
After payment, please visit this webinar page, click “Start Course” and fill out the Webinar Registration Form. You’ll receive email notification and details on how to join the webinar. You will then be able to access the webinar slides, test your system and receive webinar reminders. After completing the webinar requirements, your certificate of completion will be saved and available for download in your profile.
We value your feedback! Please rate this webinar after completion.
Group Discounts Available
No Reviews found for this course.