[Live Webinar] Construction Activity Hazard Analysis
Intended Audience: All Engineers
Credits: 2 PDH Units
When: 4/7. 10 am
Risk management is a business process that includes the identification, assessment, and prioritization of risks, followed by coordinated and economical application of resources to minimize, monitor, and control the probability and/or impact of unfortunate events to an acceptable level. The Owner uses an Activity Hazard Analysis (AHA) as part of a total risk management process. AHAs define the steps being performed within the activity, task or defined features of work (DFOW), and identify the work sequences, specific anticipated hazards, site conditions, equipment, materials, personnel and the control measures to be implemented.
- CONTRACTOR RISK MANAGEMENT PROCESS
- THE SIX STEP PROCESS
- EXAMPLE AHA
- POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS ACTIVITIES
This Webinar describes a six-step process for implementation of a risk management process for construction projects based on an activity hazard analysis to identify and manage worker safety risks for task performed on construction projects.
Please note: this webinar is intended to fulfill the “Live & Interactive” requirements for most professional certifications and registrations.
Date: Wednesday. April 7. 10 am – 12 pm ET
Credits: 2 PDH Units
At the conclusion of this webinar, you’ll be able to:
- Learn the relationship between a risk management process and an activity hazard analysis for construction projects.
- Learn how to define features of work for a construction project.
- Learn what a Risk Assessment Code is and how it is used to reduce the risk of construction work accidents.
- Learn the Six Step Process for preparing a construction Activity Hazard Analysis.
- Learn how the Activity Hazard Analysis is employed as a working tool on a constructrion project.
- Learn how to adjust an Activity Hazard Analysis for changed project site conditions.
- Learn how to complete a standardized Activity Hazard Analysis form as required on most public agency, and many private company, projects.
Special Webinar Instructions
After payment, please visit this webinar page, click “Start Course” and fill out the Webinar Registration Form. You’ll receive email notification and details on how to join the webinar. You will then be able to access the webinar slides, test your system and receive webinar reminders. After completing the webinar requirements, your certificate of completion will be saved and available for download in your profile.
We value your feedback! Please rate this webinar after completion.
Group Discounts Available