E – 1464 – Hospital Domestic Water Systems
Intended Audience: mechanical engineers
PDH UNITS: 3
This course will introduce you to design and construction considerations for domestic water supply systems for hospitals and other health care facilities.
2. DOMESTIC HOT WATER SYSTEMS
3. DEVICE CALIBRATION
4. GENERAL PIPING DESIGN GUIDELINES
5. INSPECTIONS AND WITNESS OF TESTS
6. WATER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS
7. WALL HYDRANTS
9. BACKFLOW PREVENTERS
10. PRESSURE REDUCING VALVES
11. DOMESTIC WATER BOOSTER SYSTEMS
12. SOLAR DOMESTIC WATER HEATING
This is an introduction to considerations and approaches to design of water supply systems for hospitals.
At the successful conclusion of this course, you’ll be able to identify and discuss:
- Learn about the importance of device calibration;
- Learn how domestic hot water systems in hospitals have unique requirements;
- Learn about the importance of performing and witnessing tests;
- Learn the approach to design of water distribution systems;
- Learn where installation of wall hydrants is required;
- Learn where backflow preventers are required; and
- Learn how solar domestic water heating can be applied in hospitals.
No Reviews found for this course.