E – 1633 – Florida Laws and Rules Biennium Cycle 2017-2019
Intended Audience: all engineers
PDH UNITS: 1
A minimum of 1 PDH per renewal period must be devoted to studying the recent changes to the Florida Board of Professional Engineers continuing education requirements that directly impact Florida’s engineering standards of practice.
Get up to speed on the changes to the following chapters in our online course curated by Dr. Rossow.
- Chapter 61G15 of the Florida Administrative Code (F.A.C.), “Board of Professional Engineers Organization & Purpose”
- Chapter 455 of Title XXXII of the Florida Statutes – “Business and Professional Regulation: General Provisions”
- Chapter 471 of Title XXXII of the Florida Statutes – “Engineering”
The course is for the current biennial cycle, 2017-2019 (renewal date of February 28, 2019). The changes described in the course went into effect during the immediately preceding biennium cycle, 2015-2017. Study of recent disciplinary actions taken by the Florida Board of Professional Engineers is also included.
Intended for engineers seeking to satisfy the continuing education requirement of the Florida Board of Professional Engineers, this course is based on a study guide covering new Florida Laws and Rules.
PDH Source, LLC has been approved to be a Florida Board of Professional Engineers Continuing Education Provider offering Laws and Rules and Ethics. Provider Number #0006388 and License Number #592.
- Changes to Chapters 455 and 61G15 and the lack of significant changes made to Chapter 471
- How to apply new/changed engineering laws in Florida to professional practice
- Recent disciplinary actions involving violations of Chapters 455 and 471
- Consequences of violating Chapters 455 and 471.
No Reviews found for this course.