E - 1303 Electrical Generators for Power Plants
0( 0 REVIEWS )
E – 1303 Electrical Generators for Power Plants
Intended Audience: electrical engineers and other design and construction professionals
PDH UNITS: 3
3 STUDENTS ENROLLED
This publication provides an introduction to electrical generators for power generating plants.
1. TYPICAL VOLTAGE RATINGS AND SYSTEMS
3. GENERATOR LEADS AND SWITCHYARD
At the successful conclusion of this course, you’ll be able to identify and discuss:
- Learn about typical voltage ratings and systems;
- Learn about power plant service power systems;
- Learn the fundamentals of the common bus system;
- Learn the fundamentals of the unit type system;
- Learn design principles for station switchgear;
- Learn about generator types and standards;
- Learn the basics of generator excitation voltage and systems;
- Learn about generator leads and switch yards;
- Learn about the schematic configuration for a typical synchronizing bus;
- Learn the schematic for a typical ring bus; and
- Learn about segregated and isolated phase buses.
No Reviews found for this course.