E - 1955 Illinois Statutes and Rules for Professional Engineers
E – 1955 Illinois Statutes and Rules for Professional Engineers
Intended Audience: All Engineers interested in IL PE license.
PDH UNITS: 1
This course is designed to meet the Illinois Board of Professional Engineers continuing education requirement that a minimum of 1 PDH per renewal period must be devoted to study of Illinois statutes and rules that regulate professional engineering. The course discusses the Illinois Compiled Statutes (ILCS), Illinois Administrative Code (IAC), Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR), State Board of Professional Engineers, and Joint Committee on Administrative Rules. Excerpts from the ILCS and IAC are presented. Examples of recent disciplinary actions taken by the Illinois Board are also included.
This course is intended for Illinois professional engineers seeking to renew their licenses.
This course is based on the document, “Illinois Statutes and Rules for Professional Engineering,” by Mark Rossow.
- Learning duties of the Complaint Committee of the State Board
- Knowing what category of engineering courses cannot count towards the required 30-PDH course requirement
- Understanding the functioning of the IDFPR
- Recognizing the equivalence in PDHs of a university engineering course
- Learning how legislation is monitored for potential effects on rulemaking
- Knowing how long a licensee must maintain records of PDHs
No Reviews found for this course.