E – 1888 Complete Battery Technology: Level 1 – The Basics
Intended Audience: Mechanical, Automobile, Electrical, Electronics or Chemical Engineers/Researchers or Whoever is interested in knowing battery technology.
PDH UNITS: 4
Course Description –We are using fuel for ages starting from wood. In today’s world, we see game-changing movements in energy markets. We are using batteries for various purposes in our day-to-day life. Batteries are used in mobile phones, as an invertor, in automotive applications, electric vehicles, for energy storage in solar applications, and many more. To design the battery packs for such applications, the fundamentals are the same. You need a better understanding of the processes involved to find your own role in these incipient shifts and take advantage of monumental changes down the road.
The battery specialized course aims to bridge science and society. For students focused on science, it will help illustrate the demands of society and industry. For learners from industry, business, or generalist backgrounds, it will be a lucid from introduction to advancement in the subject. This specialization is designed for whoever is an enthusiast in battery technology and wishes to pursue a career further.
Level 1 is an elementary introduction to the batteries, their terminologies which are essential and the cornerstone of electromobility and renewable energy, the main drivers of sustainable development. Learning the fundamental lessons of the electrochemical cell and lithium-ion battery, understanding the main li-ion battery driving forces, and gaining the basic knowledge of the battery will build your basic all-around comprehension of the subject.
The short course will not make you an expert in batteries, fuel cells, and electric vehicles, but will help you in communicating with scientists and engineers and make your further education (or self-education) more productive.
See you in the Course!
At the successful conclusion of this course, you will learn the following knowledge and skills:
What you’ll learn:
- Battery terminology
- Electrochemical cell parts, working, and material usage.
- Why lithium ion cells?
- What’s inside an lithium ion cell?
- When will lithium end?
- Supercapacitor – the Future!
Skill sets you’ll Gain:
- Which lithium chemistry you should for your application.
- Basic battery pack calculations.
- Basics of how to architect lithium ion battery pack.
- Electric Vehicle Design & Development
- Electric Vehicle Design Business
- Complete clarity of why we opt Li-ion cells.
- Complete understanding of how li-ion cells work.
- Complete fundamentals clarification about an electrochemical cell.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn everything about Battery Technology
No Reviews found for this course.