E – 1751 Plate Heat Exchanger Fundamentals
Intended Audience: oil and gas, chemical engineering, HVAC, mechanical engineering, automotive engineering
PDH UNITS: 2
Learn about the plate heat exchanger! Components, design, how it works, maintenance and more!
Many machines, and almost all industrial processes, require some form of heat transfer. Designing machinery to transfer heat in an efficient and safe manner is not a ‘nice to have’, its a necessity. Despite the numerous processes that require heat transfer, only two heat exchangers are commonly used today, the shell and tube type, and the plate type. This course covers the plate heat exchanger in great detail.
This course gives you all the information you need to know about the plate heat exchanger and can also be used later as a refresher course. Irrespective of your engineering background (oil and gas, chemical engineering, HVAC, mechanical engineering, automotive engineering etc.), this course will enrich your engineering career!
Interactive 3D models are used extensively to show you all of a plate heat exchanger’s components and how it works.
The course is packed with 2D images, 2D animations and 3D animations.
- All of a plate heat exchanger’s components.
- How plate heat exchangers work.
- Different plate heat exchanger designs.
- How to vary the cooling capacity of a plate heat exchanger.
- Tips and tricks when assembling and disassembling a plate heat exchanger.
- Maintenance tasks associated with a plate heat exchanger.
- Advantages and Disadvantages associated with a plate heat exchanger.
No Reviews found for this course.