E - 1176 Breakaway Walls; Construction and Design
0( 0 REVIEWS )
E – 1176 Breakaway Walls; Construction and Design
Intended Audience: civil engineers
PDH UNITS: 2
1 STUDENTS ENROLLED
At the end of this course, one should be able to understand the basics of design and construction of breakaway walls as well as the rules and regulations that apply to the design and constructions of the breakaway walls.
At the successful conclusion of this course, you’ll be able to identify and discuss:
- Brief background about the National Flood Insurance Program, NFIP.
- The NFIP, regulations and standards as far as breakaway walls are concern
- Design detailing of breakaway walls
- General standards and regulation concerning construction and design of breakaway walls
- Load carrying capacity of breakaway walls
No Reviews found for this course.